Before i started my course at The Academy of Make-up I didn’t have a clue what the difference was between pressed and pure pigment eye shadows, so here’s a quick definition:
Highly concentrated loose coloured powder that ranges from subtle to ultra-intense effects depending on application. Mix with eye shadow or use it on its own to intense effect.
I am a huge fan of Zoeva brushes but prior to this purchase i had never actually used any make-up products. As you can see from the colour swatch on my skin below, this colour is very intense but quite subtle – It adds a hint of glamour to any basic eye shadow or smoky eye look.
- comes is a great variety of colours
- works best when applied with eye primer as a base
- value for money, one pot is only £5
- can be used on its own or with eye shadow for a more intense look
- Can be a little messy so be careful to make sure the lid is tightly secured after use
Below are some pics of how ive used Zoeva Sheer The Love Pigment with full product list at the bottom 🙂 p.s ignore the eyebrows, this was a few days before my HD Brows appointment!