With her flawless skin, large doe eyes and huge pout, Kylie Jenner’s beauty look has become hugely sought-after and inspired hundreds of thousands of Youtube make-up tutorials and Instagram selfies.
How does she do it, I hear you ask……….. Kylie’s personal make-up artist Hrush Achemyan spilled the beans on how she achieves this super polished look and now we can all have a go!!
The product that interested me most was the foundation that was used, I have lost count of the different foundations I’ve tried over the years and I’ve never really found one that I truly love. At the moment I mostly use MAC Studio Fix Fluid, its great coverage but sometimes can appear a little heavy.
When I read that Achemyan uses Mehron Celebré PRO-HD Make-up Foundation, I was sold – an hour later after many internet searches and a little guesswork on the right colour, my foundation was ordered!
Mehron are an American make-up brand, but I managed to find the foundation on Amazon for £8.50 without the huge international shipping costs. The foundation is said to to contain powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E, pomegranate and aloe vera that help soothe the skin, is loved by industry make-up artists and is used on fashion runways and high definition TV.
- When i first seen the size of the pot containing the foundation I was really disappointed, but don’t be deceived, a little goes a long way with this product. I use a tiny amount and manage full coverage of my face, much less than with my liquid foundation.
- It goes on like velvet and has a great even coverage – I would say this product gives high coverage but feels as light as a feather on your skin.
- Its cheap as chips.
- I found it quite easy to colour match based on my MAC foundation – I am NW20 so I went for the ME1 shade.
- Great durability – lasts all day!
- It can cling to problem areas of skin such as dry patches or an oily t-zone
- If you are prone to oily skin make sure to set with a translucent powder, I use NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder.
- Can feel a little wet on the skin.
Overall I would say this is a great purchase, I loved the foundation – it blended well and felt amazing on the skin. Even if this isn’t for you, its so cheap you wouldn’t be wasting much money by giving it a go.
*IMAGES SOURCED FROM GOOGLE IMAGES