Gone are the days of just going for an eyebrow thread and tint, ever since I discovered HD Brows, I haven’t looked back and I really wanted to do a review for others considering this. Before trying out this treatment I was a bit afraid that it would look really harsh – a bit like a ‘scouse brow’ so I made sure I talked through the procedure with my beautician before taking the plunge. All of my beauty needs are taken care of at The Beauty Store in Glasgow, I am a regular and have been going there for various treatments for the last 8 years. My beautician Debbie probably knows more about me than my closest friends do 🙂
The Beauty Store is based in the lovely Virginia Court in the city centre (there is also another store in the West End) and offers a huge selection of treatments at affordable prices – there is also often seasonal special offers, check out the website for more info.
I’m normally there every 3-4 weeks for my brow treatment but I do book in for a treat such as a facial or a spray tan every other month. I also work in the city centre so its really handy for a lunch time or post work appointment. You can book online via the website which is really handy, I find this much easier than booking by phone – you also have the option to cancel your appointment if need be. The booking system also stores your previous appointments which can be re-booked rather than having to search for your treatments and beautician from scratch.
What I love about HD Brows:
– Unlike other eyebrow treatments that use a ‘one shape fits all’ technique, your beautician will assess your face shape and colouring before creating a bespoke brow, tailored exclusively for you.
– The HD Brows experience features tinting, waxing, threading and a range of brow products such as pencils and powders – any sparse areas can easily be filled in.
– The treatment lasts 35-40 mins so it does feel like a mini pamper session.
– Lasts longer than my normal thread and tint, I can usually wait around 4/5 weeks before having to book in again.
– HD Brows completely transform your face and make you feel great, they have changed my life!! 🙂
Here are some pics of before and after my treatment:
I have two completely different eyebrows – the struggle is real, the right one is a complete nightmare but I’ve found with HD Brows I get a really even/sharp finish and colour, this is mainly due to the mixture of techniques used.
I would definitely recommend this treatment if you haven’t tried it yet and also The Beauty Store, I have been going there for years and the service is always first class.
Are there any beauty treatments that you cant live without, I’d love to know!
I hope you enjoyed the review!
Until next time,