Another day, another awards ceremony and this time its music’s biggest night — an evening we look forward to for the chance to see something more than your basic red-carpet fare – the Grammy’s offer something a little more bold and bolshy when it comes to fashion and beauty. And this year, we certainly weren’t disappointed with some stand-out looks from Taylor Swift who debuted a new blunt bob, and what about GaGa??!! There was no other fitting person to encapsulate the spirit of David Bowie.
The red carpet seen our favourite stars keeping it super-clean with glowing skin, natural hair and the smoky eye was very much the go-to look of the night!
I have to admit I’m not really a fan of any of the fashion choices of the night but below are some of my favourite Grammy’s beauty looks:
1. Ellie Goulding – My favourite look of the evening, she looks absolutely stunning, this whole look is so fresh and reeks of pure romance, I especially love her rosy pink lips.
2. Kaley Cuoco – Beachy waves and grown out roots, Kaley is giving me serious hair goals with this gorgeous bob. Her make-up compliments this bohemian look just perfectly, fresh, dewy skin with the prettiest peachy pink pout!
3. Adele – You cant beat a classic look and Adele has rolled this out again and again – she knows what suits her and sticks with it. She is glowing here, fresh skin, peachy cheeks, nude lip and gorgeous thick cat eye – stunning!
4. Selena Gomez – Selena is rocking some serious smokes and with her olive skin she looks just dreamy. Also lets just take a moment to appreciate that head of hair – all these celebs are giving me serious hair envy!!
5. Taylor Swift – So I’m going to be a bit controversial here – I hate her hair – there I said it!!! She does make up for it though with this gorgeous pillarbox red statement lip!
6. Anna Kendrick – I am a huge fan of Anna and I think she looks beautiful here – her eyes are doing all the talking, complimented with flawless skin and a nude lip – perfection.
7. Lady Gaga – Of course I couldn’t conclude this post without mentioning the Gaga and felt she deserved a full body profile just so you can appreciate this look in full. You can always count on her to make a ‘show-stopping’ entrance and again she does just that – her Bowie tribute will go down in Grammy’s history.
Are there any Grammy beauty looks that you particularly loved? What’s your thoughts on Taylor’s bob – I’d love to know!!
As always thanks again for popping by to have a nosey.
*All images via Google Images
Until next time,