Awards season is well under way, YAY!! And I don’t know about you, but the months of January & February are my favourites in terms of hair and beauty for this very reason!! Golden Globes, SAG Awards, The Grammy’s, People’s Choice, The BAFTA’s and of course I cant forget to mention The Academy Awards – the list goes on and with all these red carpet opportunities, its hard not to get excited. As I have mentioned before, I have a new baby at home so I am a little late in sharing my favourite award season beauty looks but for this post, I start with the BAFTA’s. This year it was all about the statement lip and below are a few of my favourite looks from the night.
1. Isla Fisher – without a doubt this is my favourite look of the evening, doesn’t she look stunning channelling old Hollywood glamour and that hair….simply gorgeous!!
2. Kate Winslet – Can we just take a moment to appreciate this look – Kate just gets more beautiful the older she gets!! Tousled waves, the classic cat eye and statement red lip – it just reeks of vintage glamour and complimented her gorgeous black dress perfectly.
3. Tanya Burr – Never mind the make-up, look at that hair – I would kill for hair like this!! She is just flawless and her smoky eye and red lip combo matches her skin tone perfectly.
4. Cate Blanchett – This look is all about ‘the dress’ so she gets it spot on with this fresh faced barely there look – I especially love her nude pink lip. I always think no matter what red carpet you see Cate Blanchett on, she knows what suits her and always gets it right.
5. Sarah Jane Crawford – The lady is a vamp and SJ rocked this look on the red carpet – I cant get enough of that purple-hued lip and just look at those lashes!!
That concludes my favourite BAFTA beauty moments of 2016, are there any that you loved??
I hope you enjoyed reading!!
Until next time,
*all images via Google Images